Prince Andrew is trying hard to get back into society’s good graces, according to a new report.
The disgraced Prince of York, 63, is reportedly “going to any length possible to worm his way back into public life,” according to ex-Member of Parliament Norman Baker.
Andrew is set to attend Tuesday’s Royal Victorian Order, a celebration commemorating loyalty to the Crown where honor is bestowed up those who have served the monarchy.
However, former MP Baker — a member of the Privy Council, a formal body of advisers to the sovereign of the UK — has proclaimed that Andrew shouldn’t be allowed to show his face there.
“The only order he should be given is the order of the boot,” Baker, 65, told the Sun, referencing how global opinion of the rebellious royal has taken a nosedive. “He is simply being allowed to play ‘dressing up as a royal for the day’ — when really he should be serving a long period of silence.”
However, Andrew “is a member, so they probably couldn’t stop him going even if they wanted to,” Ingrid Seward, 75, editor-in-chief of Majesty magazine, told the outlet, doubling down on her previous statement that the controversial prince “should just disappear for a year, or two.”
Alas, Prince Andrew, King Charles, Prince Edward and over 600 guests are also slated to appear at Tuesday’s ceremony.
Reps for Buckingham Palace have not responded to requests for comment.
Meanwhile, Andrew was infamously stripped of his royal and military honors in 2022 by his late mother, Queen Elizabeth, last year.
“With The Queen’s approval and agreement, The Duke of York’s military affiliations and Royal patronages have been returned to The Queen,” Buckingham Palace said in a statement at the time.
He is no longer permitted to use the title “His Royal Highness” in any official capacity.
The drastic measures were taken after the father of two was slammed for his association with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and settled a sexual abuse case with Virginia Roberts Giuffre in 2022.
His monarch mom had previously barred her middle son from performing royal duties amid the severe backlash sparked by his disastrous 2019 BBC interview justifying his friendship with the late Epstein and now-convicted madam Maxwell.
Andrew is now allegedly upset that he hasn’t received any money from the Queen’s $782 million fortune.
The UK Sun reported earlier this month that the cash is going to Charles, 74, for tax purposes.
“He’s in despair. He’s a member of the family, for God’s sake,” a source told the outlet.
“What’s he meant to do? Go cap in hand to his older brother to keep a roof over his head?”