Keanu Reeves has been granted a temporary restraining order against a man who claims that he is related to the actor.
“The Matrix” star’s lawyer, Matthew Rosengart, submitted paperwork to a Los Angeles court on Tuesday to seek protection for Reeves and his partner, Alexandra Grant, against a man they claim has “been harassing them for months,” according to TMZ.
Bryan Keith Dixon, the 38-year-old man in question, reportedly trespassed onto the actor’s $5.6 million Hollywood Hills property six times between Nov. 5 and Jan. 20.
According to court docs seen by the outlet, Dixon attempted to make contact with the “John Wick” star each time.
It went as far as Reeves having to hire a private security team to investigate the alleged intruder, who has been sharing several posts on social media in which he claims to be the actor’s blood relative.
In his bizarre social media posts, Dixon called himself “Jasper Keith Reeves” and said he wants to put the actor “in charge” of him, per TMZ.
He also said he wants to assign his “personal rights” to the actor, the outlet adds.
TMZ reports that Dixon allegedly once left a backpack containing a DNA testing kit at the actor’s property in a desperate bid to prove that they are related — a claim that Reeves denies.
Reeves’ private security team uncovered Dixon’s extensive run-ins with the law, which includes recent convictions for assault, resisting arrest, and disorderly conduct in the state of Rhode Island.
Dixon is ordered to appear in court on Feb. 24.
The Post has reached out to reps for Reeves for comment.
It’s not the first time the actor obtained a restraining order from an alleged stalker.
In 2014, a 50-year-old woman, Kerry Colen Raus, was ordered to stay away from Reeves after she was found at Reeves’ home where she swam in his pool and took a shower in his house.
The filings state Raus had been placed in a psychiatric facility.